Monday 23 September 2013

So...this is me

This is a little bit about me.

 I was a teacher for 17 years. I probably still am a teacher, but at the moment I no longer want to stand in front of a class a deliver lessons. So...I handed in my notice and I am going to take a few months to rediscover me.
This is going to be about my journey...my dreams for a better me and (very definitely) my fears for a future that at the moment doesn't have a direction or an income!
I have been an avid crafter for years. I want to share my work and ideas here.
Through Twitter, I have discovered that I can write short stories and poems. I can also (occasionally) be funny too, although I probably think I am funnier than I actually am! Be prepared to see some of my work on here!
I have already started to rediscover a love of cooking. As we now have a much more limited amount of money to spend on food, I am making sure that all the food I buy is used in a creative way. I am quite proud of some of the dishes, so I will be putting photos on here.
Finally, I will write a bit about my time as a teacher, both good and bad.

No comments:

Post a Comment