Wednesday 1 January 2014

My Journal

So...my New Year's resolution is to take better care of the poems that I write. Apart from the 2 I published on here, and a few that I can still find on Twitter, they are jotted in a couple of notebooks, altered for Twitter and then crossed out!!

I bought 3 notebooks in Staples yesterday. They were on a 3 for 2 offer and it was just not worth buying one. They were so pretty too. I also bought 6 Sharpie biros in different colours.

I was going to write one of my poems on the first page. Then I found a lovely quote as I was going through my craft magazines that really inspired me.

The page took over an hour this afternoon and I know that I will not be able to spend that sort of time in future. So I am thinking about using my vast collection of rubber stamps to decorate each page.

But the most important thing is to keep a record of my favourite poems.


No comments:

Post a Comment