Thursday 25 September 2014

Cross stitch update

I have been spending at least 2 hours, often more, in the afternoon on the cross stitch of Dad that I want to get finished by Christmas. I am finding now that I have to swap to artificial light much earlier, so I think I will start stitching earlier and do other things later in the afternoon/early evening.

I have now completed 2 pages of pattern completely, and a bit more besides. It is not easy going. There are lots and lots of colour changes in just one small area, and rather than feeling challenged by this, I am actually starting to feel bored. There are some large areas of just one colour in 3 out of 4 of the remaining sheets so hopefully I will progress a bit faster.


Over a third completed now.


The first 2 pattern sheets. I highlight an area as I complete it.

No comments:

Post a Comment