Tuesday 26 November 2013

Memories

I've been quiet for a while!! That doesn't mean I haven't been busy. I have!! Just no finished projects to report on.

A friend in Amsterdam asked for photos of her friend's families for Christmas this year. I had a couple of small kits by Kay & Co that I bought a couple of years ago and hadn't had an opportunity to use and thought they would make the presentation of the photos so much nicer. So I spent a very happy 3 hours yesterday afternoon putting together a photo frame and a memory book.



I am really pleased with the finished results. And the small memory book did just as it says...made me remember some very happy times.

1 comment:

  1. I cherish these small gifts from the heart every day, Ali... They are a prominent feature on my dresser and always great me when I come home from a long shift with the dogs. They give me the family I never had but always dreamed about. Much love to you and Rod my friend! xoxoxoxox

    ReplyDelete