Tuesday 3 December 2013

Christmas cards

Yesterday, I started to make some of the more "special" cards for family and friends. I had some Kanban kits that I bought a few years ago and decided to use just one of these. I made 3 lovely cards rather than the 2 that they showed, and the pictures are so detailed that they did not need much in the way of embellishment. All I did was make some poinsettias to balance the greeting in the opposite corner.

The flowers were made using one of the Tonic flower punch sets. They were quite fiddly to make, in fact taking longer than the cards did. I added glitter to finish them off.

This card was actually made from the bits left over from the second card!


This is a tunnel card. I made it differently to the suggestions, placing an accordian both sides and then mounting the whole thing onto a standard C5 card.


I made this card by putting the first decoupage layer onto navy card to represent night, and then building the layers up.


No comments:

Post a Comment