Tuesday 17 June 2014

Dreaming Lia

I will be closing my DreamingLia account in a while. I am sorry that it is short notice and even more sorry that I didn't tell the people I adore on here.

My account has just got too unwieldy. I have always felt that if people are wanting to follow me then the least I should do is follow them back. I now have a great many Russians who follow me and also I have started to get a lot of Middle Eastern followers. I don't understand their tweets and I'm sure the majority don't understand mine!!

There are probably less than 200 people that I interact with, and it frustrates me that the only way I can see what they write is to hashtag or search for them by user name. I think it would be better for me to have a few days break and then start a new account that will be strictly poets and storytellers.

If anybody wants me, I will still be on my other account, @Ali_Edmunds , although I don't write much there, and just tend to post what amuses, interests or enchants me.

I will be back!!

No comments:

Post a Comment