Thursday 26 June 2014

Rod's birthday card

This is the card I made for Rod from the front.

I used Funky Hands Word Books CD which gave me the letter pages for a book type card and all that needed to be done was cut the page out and trim to size.

I then used my cropodile to punch the holes and finish off each hole with a metal protector.

I decorated each of the 3 pages with a mixture of die cut images from a Hunky Dory sheet and 2 lots of mini DIY embellishments. I was tempted to make more of a feature of the letters by printing another of each and decoupaging them but decided against this in the end.

The card was finished by choosing a mixture of green ribbons and wool and tying the book pages together. I then made a flower from 2 different shades and sizes of brown petals and a pearl in the middle.


No comments:

Post a Comment