Monday 10 February 2014

100 Happy Days

Yes...I know. I haven't been on here very much this year. And we are already well into February.

One of the reasons, is that I decided that I just had to get THE COURSE out of the way. Well...the longest module anyway. As of today, I just have the final assignment to do. And I haven't had to redo any of the ones I submitted this year. Something just seems to have clicked (at last!).

Mind you, I still have one more (20 hour) module to do before I get my certificate, and it needs to be all completed by the end of April. Sounds easy, I hear you say, but there are 11 assignments within this.

So...#100HappyDays.

With the course and other things going on (mainly trying to get my pension sorted out), I have been feeling more than a little depressed. A friend of mine is taking part in the above, so I thought I would too. It basically involves finding something that makes you happy each day for 100 days, photographing it and sharing on a social network. There are official rules and regulations but I am basically doing this for me.

It is also a way of getting me back on here, because I will put the photos on here (maybe not every day!). They will also go on my Twitter account Ali_Edmunds.

Here is yesterday's photo. Just a simple decision to replace the rather grey nets in the front room and hall. It has brightened up both areas considerably.


No comments:

Post a Comment