Thursday 27 February 2014

#100HappyDays Day 16


I am using the time that I am not on Twitter (more later) to read. Bliss!!

I have one of the earlier Kindles, but the expensive 3G model. My husband has a paperwhite. The only reason I would consider swapping to one of the new models is that you can read them with the light out!!

I have just finished If Only (Masters of Shadowland) by Cherise Sinclair. It is a BDSM novel...not my usual thing at all and I only downloaded a sample because someone else mentioned how good it is. By the time I had read that, I was hooked and downloaded the whole book, despite it being more money than I usually pay for books. It is fairly late in the series, so a lot of the characters are already well-established, but it didn't distract from the book. I was hooked by the psychological side of the book, and there was an actual story too, not just the extremely graphic sex!! I (almost) couldn't read some of those scenes!! Anyway, there was a happy ending and that made me happy. I just wonder, though, if you have to be psychologically damaged to be a dom or sub.

Anyway, I have the first Shadowland book which I was able to download for free, so I definitely read than too.

No comments:

Post a Comment