Sunday 23 February 2014

#100HappyDays Days 12 and 13


Day 12 saw me at the hairdressers. I have had 4 weeks of no colour in my hair at all which led to one of my boys telling me he didn't realise how grey I am. I didn't know whether to have pink this time, because I will probably be looking for a small job soon and I am thinking about interviews. It was then pointed out to me, by the same son(!) that the colour of my hair does not affect my ability to do a job! I love my hair!

Day 13 doesn't have a photo to go with it. I got full marks in my final module assignment and told I am an excellent student!! I passed the whole module with 99%. I now have 2 months to complete a further 2 modules. The 20 hour video module has 11 assignments with it!! The 40 hour online only has 2!! Oh, well...I suppose I had better keep going.

No comments:

Post a Comment