Monday 21 October 2013

Nails

Confession ...as a child, I bit my finger nails. I didn't stop until the day my ex walked out. Over 20 years ago now.

Although my nails have always grown during the school holidays, they have always ALL broken off the day after I go back. As a Science teacher, I used chemicals and as we were a small school, I did the washing up too. Also, I have noticed that my nails are very affected by stress.

They are now incredibly weak too. They peel from the center downwards, and split from the sides across. Nevertheless, I persevere because it has always been my dream to have long(ish) nails.

So for the last few weeks I have gone through my nail paraphernalia and I always have a clear varnish of some sort on my nails. And my Mum bought me Sally Hansen nailgrowth miracle serum which seems to be working too. I have only had 1 nail break in the last couple of weeks. Fingers crossed.

No comments:

Post a Comment